Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Herbert Johnson (New to me)

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Hello all
Just won this HJ...http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEBTOX:IT&item=180208884922&_trksid=p3984.cTODAY.m238.lVI
It will probably be a bit big, but maybe I'll send it off to one of our many experts to be resized etc, after I get a look at it. Who knows, maybe it will fit just fine (I'm a 7 5/8).
According to the hat band info, the old address is stamped on it. I've read through a number of HJ threads, and saw that HJ's went down hill (so to speak), when they moved to their present address. Does anyone know when they made that move...this may help in dating this hat. Also...does anyone know what it is?...the brim is 1 7/8...so probably not a Poet.
What do the experts think...and who would be good to send this one to for reblocking?
Thanks all
CJ

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
I don't have any suggestions about where you could send it but I wanted to comment on what a cool find. Nice hat with a lot of cool markings. Enjoy that one!:eusa_clap

Vardeman Sneed

Familiar Face
Didn't even see the listing

After studying e-bay listings for several days for hats of size 7 3/4, I didn't see this one. Bummer! I would have given Colby Jack some bidding competition for this hat.

Colby Jack, I really do hope that this hat works well for you.

Bob

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Well I figured if it's way to big, I can easily get it resized...but then again...I may decide someone with a larger noggin would benefit...So then I would put up here first. I'll take a look see and let everyone know how it looks. I figured for that price, it wouldn't be a big loss....[huh] :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112