Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Here's a very interesting pullover leather moto jacket..

lina

Practically Family
Currently on Ebay, not cheap. Not the sort of thing I would wear, but have to admit it's very cool, and probably of interest to some folks here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/361832207418?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

pullover jacket.jpg

steve u

A-List Customer
It Was for sale eight days ago(for one day). Must have been returned?
steve
Edit:Carlos840, That's to bad. If I see another I'll give you a "heads up".
steve

Last edited:

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Yep, i bought it, but the leather was pretty badly damaged in the collar so i sent it back.

I asked the seller if the collar was clean, he said yes, and then the jacket turned up with a rotten collar.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Well, there is an interesting development!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-...350299?hash=item4d7d38b59b:g:inMAAOSwHntbmPy1

I sent this jacket back because there were a bunch of undisclosed rot spots in the collar, the measurements were wrong, and it stank. It was also very poorly packaged, and turned up in a torn cardboard box, with leather showing through, no bubble wrap, nothing. Since i had asked about the condition of the collar beforehand and the seller said it was all good i decided to leave a negative feedback.

The seller went mental, the guy called me three times today, insulted me, telling me he was going to come and sort me out.
He googled my name to figure out what i do and is threatening to ruin my band too.
He then sent me quite a few abusive email threatening me and telling me that eBay wouldn't be able to protect me from what was coming my way...

As you can imagine i reported the dude, hopefully eBay does the right thing and terminates his account.

All that to say don't buy anything from this creep, no good will come of it.

Last edited:

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Well, there is an interesting development!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-...350299?hash=item4d7d38b59b:g:inMAAOSwHntbmPy1

I sent this jacket back because there were a bunch of undisclosed rot spots in the collar, the measurements were wrong, and it stank. It was also very poorly packaged, and turned up in a torn cardboard box, with leather showing through, no bubble wrap, nothing. Since i had asked about the condition of the collar beforehand and the seller said it was all good i decided to leave a negative feedback.

The seller went mental, the guy called me three times today, insulting me, telling me he was going to come and sort me out.
He googled my name to figure out what i do and is threatening to ruin my band too.
He then sent me quite a few abusive email threatening me and telling me that eBay wouldn't be able to protect me from what was coming my way...

As you can imagine i reported the dude, hopefully eBay does the right thing and terminates his account.

All that top say don't buy anything from this creep, no good will come of it.

Bought a jacket from him once, came with hole in leather and reeking, returned it too.

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
^ Sounds like a rotten seller... too bad about the condition, but I reckon many of these old jackets are really only useful as museum pieces or as templates for a custom jacket commission.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Ebay is telling me to report him to the police too... It feels excessive, not a fan of snitching!

Thoughts?

His last words were:

"Lie I said you are going to need a whole lot more than ebay to protect you and I am not going to rest untill you get exactly what you deserve you little c**t"

willyto

One Too Many
Ebay is telling me to report him to the police too... It feels excessive, not a fan of snitching!

Thoughts?

His last words were:

"Lie I said you are going to need a whole lot more than ebay to protect you and I am not going to rest untill you get exactly what you deserve you little c**t"
He has threatened you and he knows your address. I'm sure he could be bluffing but there are some real crazy ones out there...

Is up to you to decide but personally I wouldn't like anyone who knows my name an address to threaten me. I would report it at least so that there's proof of what he has done even if there's no follow up later... just in case. If he calls again, try to record it.

This is not the Godfather and you're not in the mafia so I don't know why report someone who has threatened you would be anything close to snitching.

i know it must be a hassle to go through it but...you never know.

Jesus Christ!

I think it wouldn't be such a bad idea to actually report this, especially if he has your personal info. I wouldn't know what to do either but in such a case, I think I'd at least go and ask if it makes sense to do something about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21