Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Here's another "anyone ever heard of or use this stuff"

FredDairy

Familiar Face
This is a pretty vintage looking package for a new product. Infact I had some doubt that it was "new" when I bought it. Until I saw the scan code on the side.

P1010047.JPG

Jay

Practically Family
Interesting. Someone should have some testimonials, as I'm not as well-versed in different hair products...yet.

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I don't know really anything about men's hair pomeade, this is a comment on the packaging. I was looking in the pharmacy the other day at the men's shave and hair stuff, had to pick up something for Hemingway Jones. There were quite a few products in vintage inspired packages. I picked up a very vintage looking shave soap in an old tyme package. I think it was called Wilsons, and apparantly they are still using the same packaging that they used in the early 1900's. I guess there are a lot of products out there that are using this vintage style, I think it's very cool. I wish I could be more helpful with the use of pomeade, but I do like the packaging, it's very retro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR