Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hi there !

Tefouane

A-List Customer
I'm new on this forum ... and I'm french so sorry about my poooor english :(
I've just bought my 1st replica jacket : an AERO Contract !
Wow, what a quality !
Now I need to order a G1 or M422a, but I want to know if someone can help me to find the correct patches to put on it ...
I want a TOP GUN or FLYING TIGERS replica ( as shown on the AVIREX collection) . But I don't know where I can find original patches and if it could be done on a M442a or G1...
Can you help me to do the correct configuration , please ?
Thanks a lot for your kindness.
Regards from FRANCE
I have found this link for these who are interested : http://www.original-fliegerjacken.de
tefaKQAMW2D09112005145508966884.jpg

Hondo

One Too Many
Hey! And welcome as well, cool jacket, your gonna need a cap buddy, we hope you enjoy your stay, I love the French (women that is, and food) people, these are tough times for the French, that I am sure, as we in the U.S. share the same, from time to time, but violence isn?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t the answer (take a look at the middle east) try not to take some comments too seriously, your not the only country that gets the butt of jokes, but were (the Americans, British, French, German, Japan and others) here as brothers & sisters, stand together for a common goal.
Best Regards, cheers!
:cheers1:

airfrogusmc

Suspended
If you're going AVG/Flying Tigers you will want to get repro patches. Originals are very pricey. Try Aero, I think they have a source for repro patches. They also make a real nice AN6552 (WWII G-1).

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Bonjour and welcome to the lounge!

Great to have you on board. Don't forget to flit between the WWII lounge as well, and check out the REFERENCE LIBRARY (at the TOP of the section) there too, as there are good pointers to getting patches!! Enjoy yourself!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana