Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

High Quality Sweatbands?

Bertie.Wooster

One of the Regulars
I plan to start making straw boaters in the traditional way. Olney, the leading British manufacturer uses simulated leather (fake leather) and I don't like that. It is uncomfortable, not-fitted properly (ripples) and looks cheap.

I want to use quality sweatbands that offer comfort and with a good aesthetic look. I want to find a good supplier for leather reeded sweatbands. I would like a UK supplier but open to other European and American suppliers! But, I find USPS international postage quite high compared to other postal services....

I have a limited budget so cheaper the better!

Any recommendations from the loungers?

I know a couple in the US, but only one European: Agnoulita in Greece. I don’t see his sweats on his website, but they are in his Etsy store. I’ve never sewn in one of his sweats, but all of the sweatbands in his hats have been wonderfully soft and supple.

00d736683e65a5f9ba3c561edd8afa5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bertie.Wooster

One of the Regulars
Thank you for the reply!
I am open to US suppliers and would love to hear your opinions on the US suppliers. I will be visiting next year so I could make a 'shopping run' then! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk