Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel Bros. Custom Campus/Cossack Jacket size 42

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Selling my Himel Bros. Campus/Cossack Jacket – custom makeup that is not on the website. Only being sold because I lost weight and now it is too large for me. Worn by myself, but in beautiful condition. There is a little bit of creasing on the arms, but otherwise it looks quite new. I am asking for $1,600 including shipping.

Feel free to DM/PM with any questions at all!

Chest: 22”

Sleeve: 24.25”

Shoulder 18”

Length: 25.25”

BEUewoN.jpg

UNtspYY.jpg

axbW4nf.jpg

OEUQarv.jpg

i1Z3yil.jpg

WNMpxgO.jpg

WZubxtq.jpg

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
I know the feeling losing weight (I lost about 7 kilograms) and then it's a better feeling to sell a jacket - I recently sold leather jackets due to the same reason. I'm happy for you that you're smaller and I'm sure your FW Caboose also fits perfectly now (this one is nicer than the Himel Cosack anyway IMO)!! :)

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
I'm sure your FW Caboose also fits perfectly now (this one is nicer than the Himel Cosack anyway IMO)!! :)
Both are great - the same Shinki HH, the same top grade brilliant workmanship, one is from Japan and the other one is from Canada.
David Himel works are always absolutely superb!
Caboose and Cossack are just two absolutely different patterns, but both jackets are the exceptional works!
This Himel Cossack looks absolutely fabulous. Pricey - well, maybe yes. But it is worth every penny of it and even much more, no doubts!
@dudewuttheheck, GLWTS!
P.S. I'd keep this jacket though)

Last edited:

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Both are great - the same Shinki HH, the same top grade brilliant workmanship, one is from Japan and the other one is from Canada.
David Himel works are always absolutely superb!
Caboose and Cossack are just two absolutely different patterns, but both jackets are the exceptional works!
This Himel Cossack looks absolutely fabulous. Pricey - well, maybe yes. But it is worth every penny of it and even much more, no doubts!
@dudewuttheheck, GLWTS!
P.S. I'd keep this jacket though)
Thank you very much! Well, it is unfortunately too large now which is why I am selling it.
Planning on replacing with another Freewheelers :)

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Good guess! I almost went for that, but I am looking at the Sunset right now actually :)
Very good choice - Freewheeler's deerskin is soft, pebbly, spongy, supple and still quite heavy (similar to their HH and goatskin I would say). If you choose the yellow ochre one it will age quite nicely!

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Very good choice - Freewheeler's deerskin is soft, pebbly, spongy, supple and still quite heavy (similar to their HH and goatskin I would say). If you choose the yellow ochre one it will age quite nicely!
That is the one I am going for! Glad to hear good things about the deerskin. Have you tried it yourself?

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
That is the one I am going for! Glad to hear good things about the deerskin. Have you tried it yourself?
Here you go. I don't have better pics, because it was quite dark in the room when I took the pics. It fits and feels like a soft leather glove and the size 38 is slightly larger on the chest area than the Caboose and sleeves are slightly shorter - this combination makes it a more comfortable wear and better overall fit IMO. One of my favorite jackets for daily wear even if it absorbs rain better than other hides due to its sponginess. I also decided between the Mulholland and this one but got this used one at a good deal since the pics were pretty bad whereas the condition of the jacket is really good and it already aged quite nicely. I'm sure you won't regret it and I suppose no real breaking in is required for this jacket due to the nature of deerskin. Are you going for a new one?

Attachments

• IMG_0933.jpg
    IMG_0933.jpg
    468.4 KB · Views: 640
  • IMG_0943.jpg
    IMG_0943.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 551
Here you go. I don't have better pics, because it was quite dark in the room when I took the pics. It fits and feels like a soft leather glove and the size 38 is slightly larger on the chest area than the Caboose and sleeves are slightly shorter - this combination makes it a more comfortable wear and better overall fit IMO. One of my favorite jackets for daily wear even if it absorbs rain better than other hides due to its sponginess. I also decided between the Mulholland and this one but got this used one at a good deal since the pics were pretty bad whereas the condition of the jacket is really good and it already aged quite nicely. I'm sure you won't regret it and I suppose no real breaking in is required for this jacket due to the nature of deerskin. Are you going for a new one?
Sweet mother of God that is a beautiful jacket!!! Beautiful!!

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Damn that looks perfect. Glad to hear it's that comfortable. I am already in process of getting the last size 42 I could find.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider