Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Horween Wallets - Multiple Colors

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
Hi Everyone,
I have some Horween wallets I made that I wanted to offer up to Lounge members at a discount before I sell them elsewhere. All the ones listed here are 100% Horween (sometimes I will do Horween outer and a veg tan interior) and are hand built, stitched, and burnished. Be forewarned, these wallets are thick. I used 8-9oz leather on the outside and 4oz leather on the inside. They do start to compact a bit once they are broken in, but I made these in the hopes they last someone as long as they need or decide they want a new color. Personally, I like these to be thicker as I think they hold up better since wallets tend to get beat up, but like with jackets, I know it is all personal preference :) It is also worth noting that these are pretty low profile in terms of height (the irony is not lost on me). There are 6 card slots and the cards in the top slot come in just under the top of the outer/inner panels. I start with one card in each slot and then move to two, but some of the CXL is a little flexier than others (I'm looking at you Color #8), so you may be able to get 2 in pretty quickly.
Most of these are first quality. There are a couple where I wasn't as happy with a hole punch, corner punch, or a stitch so I am selling them for a bit less even though they are equally durable and made with the same great leather. I am posting quite a few pics so you can get a feel for what I am selling and if you want more detailed pics of one specifically, I am happy to take more for you. All of these are standard size wallets and shipping is included to CONUS. Paypal Only.

Available:
- Color # 8 Black Thread $50
- Color # 8 Tan Thread $65
- CXL Tan $65 (SOLD)
- CXL Navy $50
- CXL Natural (Spoken for, but I can make another) $65
- CXL Brown $50 (Note: I used this for a couple weeks before going to the Dublin English Tan one I use now)
- Cavalier CXL Orange Rust $50
- Cavalier CXL Deep Blue $65 (SOLD)
- Dublin Brown Nut $65

Cheers!

Attachments

• No 8.JPG
    No 8.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 261
  • No 8 tan thread.JPG
    No 8 tan thread.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 273
  • No 8 black thread.JPG
    No 8 black thread.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 254
  • Brown Nut 1.JPG
    Brown Nut 1.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 262
  • Brown Nut 2.JPG
    Brown Nut 2.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 267
  • Brown Nut 4.JPG
    Brown Nut 4.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 273
  • Brown Nut 3.JPG
    Brown Nut 3.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 274
  • CXL Navy 2.JPG
    CXL Navy 2.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 279
  • CXL Navy 3.JPG
    CXL Navy 3.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 274
  • CXL Navy.JPG
    CXL Navy.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
Additional photos

Attachments

• CXL Tan 2.JPG
    CXL Tan 2.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 612
  • CXL Tan 4.JPG
    CXL Tan 4.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 593
  • CXL Tan 3.JPG
    CXL Tan 3.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 590
  • CXL Tan.JPG
    CXL Tan.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 606
  • Deep Blue 1.JPG
    Deep Blue 1.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 588
  • Deep Blue 2.JPG
    Deep Blue 2.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 591
  • Deep Blue 3.JPG
    Deep Blue 3.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 597
  • Deep Blue 5.JPG
    Deep Blue 5.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 580
  • Deep Blue 4.JPG
    Deep Blue 4.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 598
  • Deep Blue 6.JPG
    Deep Blue 6.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 614

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
The last of them...

Attachments

• Natural 1.JPG
    Natural 1.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 587
  • Natural 2.JPG
    Natural 2.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 591
  • Natural 3.JPG
    Natural 3.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 560
  • Orange Rust 1.JPG
    Orange Rust 1.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 601
  • Orange Rust 2.JPG
    Orange Rust 2.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 611

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
These look really nice! I have my own chain but can you punch a hole and a grommet to accommodate one?

Hi Ton,

I should be able to do that. Can you send me a PM with your current setup and where you would like the grommet to be placed? I may need to tweak the design a bit.

Cheers!

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Hey, Flatcap. I've had a design idea that I would like to make, but considering my lack of tools, skill, or time, it might be better to commission it. Are you interested?

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
Hi Guppy,

Go ahead and send me a PM with more details and I will be happy to see what I can do.

Thanks!

dannyk

One Too Many
Put in an order for the Deep Blue. Such an interesting color and not normally a fan of white stitching but makes that color really pop. Very excited to see how it turns out. For this price though can’t go wrong.

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
Beautiful! Do these just hold cards, or is there a full-length slot for banknotes?

Hi Tweedydon,

Full compartment for cash/bank notes as well :) I just realized only one picture really shows it. If you look at the last deep blue picture you can see the bill compartment. All of them have it.

Cheers!

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My wallet arrived today, and I am happy simple classic elegance. Yah a couple cards I don’t need on a must get basis went into my glove box, like my unlimited car wash card, I got the tan if the tan wallet that was used for a couple weeks is still available I suggest someone grab it for $50

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk