Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How does Buzz Rickson operate?

karhu21

One of the Regulars
Not sure what the story is there Jeff.
They seem to operate in tandem with ELC. Certainly an excellent selection to pick from and high quality stuff too.
My only complaint is that the prices are too prohibitive.
You could contact ELC regarding the matter as they might put you in the picture.

Cheers!

Edward

Bartender
I did get told ELC order in stock from Buzz once a year only, then stuff disappears from the sie as they sell out for tge year. Can't confirm that personally, tho... just what i heard.

Justhandguns

Practically Family
I think Buzz's (Toyo) products have sort of like seasonal batches. Actually, some of Buzz Rickson's clothes are not made in Japan anymore as I was told. If you check out their Japanese website, you will see collections from individual years, like 2010, 2011, 2012 etc. I think onces those things are sold out, you may have to wait.

Edward

Bartender
It depends.... I am told the Japanese market places a lot of stock in rarity and expense (the more expensive something is, the more prestige it carries): limiting availability of specific pieces would certainly make sense in that context.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot