Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How goes it fellas?

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Long time, no see. I still lurk around every now and again just to see how many old members are still here.....unfortunately, I see that most are gone. What a shame. I often wonder how the old crew are doing these days.

Anyways, good to see the few that are remaining. I'm here to let you all know that I'm unfortunately having to thin out and sell some of my extensive collection. Before I try and sell them on eBay, I'd much rather sell them here....knowing they'll be appreciated and worn like I have in the past. I still wear my lids, but not as many as I used to, or have. Unfortunately for most, these are small hats, size 7 and some 6 7/8, but all are vintage and all are in great shape. I have a thread started in the classifieds http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?81211-small-melon-fellas, but I'm posting here as well because I know not everyone looks there. Any questions, feel free to pm or post a reply. I'll be keeping an eye here for awhile. Thanks for looking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko