Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How much could I get for this jacket?

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
The jacket is in perfect condition

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

I payed over $800 for it. I know its cheaper in US but how much is it worth on ebay?

I think it is calfskin but im not sure, its a perfect summer jacket as its medium weight and not too warm. It has the shoulder bi-swing and 1 interior gun pocket and 2 zipped handwarmer pockets.

Edward

Bartender
Probably worth hunting eBay's completed listings. While Harleys aren't to my personal taste, I should think the name association, Harley having become something of a fashion brand in its own right, will definitely push up the value of the jacket. If it's a Summer-weight jacket, now as we come into the warmer weather is the time to sell it - it's amazing how much less I have paid buying Winter coats on eBay in the warmer months, and light, Summer jackets in the Winter.

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
Well no, it was my only expensive apparel I had for many many years apart from my snakeskin boots I had only shit for clothes, no car, no boat, no motorcycle, not a drivers license and so on. But yes to people who cannot feed themselves everyday I am rich, because I can buy more food then I can eat.

PoohBang

Suspended
I sold a similar version of that jacket for $100 on ebay. You won't get what you paid for it, by any means.

Does it have the built in protectors or is it just a plain leather jacket?

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
No it does not have protectors.
I know this jacket cost about $400 or something in the US when it came.
I bought in in a shop in Sweden and there are limited Harley resellers here so thats why it was so pricey.
I do have the original hanger and tags that came with it (I think)

Do you have a picture of the similar jacket?

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
Ok there are actually some exactly like it on ebay right now. (wierd I have been looking for it on and off for a long time)
They sell for $125 - $225 and as I suspected it says $350 new
Ok I think I shall try to sell it in this country then.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm