Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How much does Aero charge for shipping small goods?

zhz

Practically Family
I was about to ordering an Aero FQHH Cordovan Wallet, but I was shocked by the shipping price, they asked £12 for ship within UK. I checked their postage page, it says "Postage costs vary depending on weight for other items including Jeans, T-Shirts, Scarves, Hats and Jumpers. The automated price you'll see on check out is for a jacket, any smaller items will have their postage costs recalculated before your card is charged."

But they did charge me for £12.5 when I bought a Jeans from them, so I am wondering if they really gonna recalculate the shipping cost? If so, how much would it be? Does anyone have experience ordering small goods from them?

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
My limited experience of having stuff posted out is that they will try to find the cheapest rate they can.

jon11

A-List Customer
It comes up as £12 thats for jackets, they adjust for small orders and you pay £5 that's what they charged me for Two scarves re shipping.

My limited experience of having stuff posted out is that they will try to find the cheapest rate they can.

+1. Email them, I'm sure they'll sort it out so that everyone will be happy. They sent me stuff free of shipping charge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk