How much does Aero charge for shipping small goods?

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by zhz, Nov 21, 2014.

1. zhz

zhz Practically Family

I was about to ordering an Aero FQHH Cordovan Wallet, but I was shocked by the shipping price, they asked £12 for ship within UK. I checked their postage page, it says "Postage costs vary depending on weight for other items including Jeans, T-Shirts, Scarves, Hats and Jumpers. The automated price you'll see on check out is for a jacket, any smaller items will have their postage costs recalculated before your card is charged."

But they did charge me for £12.5 when I bought a Jeans from them, so I am wondering if they really gonna recalculate the shipping cost? If so, how much would it be? Does anyone have experience ordering small goods from them?

2. GregO

GregO One of the Regulars

Email them. They are good at getting back to you.

3. Sloan1874

Sloan1874 I'll Lock Up

My limited experience of having stuff posted out is that they will try to find the cheapest rate they can.

4. jon11

jon11 A-List Customer

It comes up as £12 thats for jackets, they adjust for small orders and you pay £5 that's what they charged me for Two scarves re shipping.

5. Dav

Dav One Too Many

Yes, had the same as jon11 when I ordered a shirt recently.

6. zhz

zhz Practically Family

Cool, thanks everyone.

7. Monitor

Monitor

+1. Email them, I'm sure they'll sort it out so that everyone will be happy. They sent me stuff free of shipping charge.