Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Huh ???

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Wow, so in addition to the standard: "Mad men, Gangster, Zootsuit, etc." I guess somehow "Gestapo" is now a selling point for suits/sportcoats... how odd...

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
I was tempted to ask the seller a question on the listing, but as a registered e-bay user, I don't want to be known as a trouble maker.

I do remain curious as to the colour of the sky on this individual's home world....

Edward

Bartender
Ich liebe den humor unserer deutschen Landsleute display hier. Dieser Verkäufer ist wirklich ein Dummkopf verbergen.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Well, from the total lack of response, I suspect he's made this item radioactive (to use the popular political pundit phrase) to potential buyers. I also suspect he just got the text of one ad mixed up with another when he was inputting the info for several items. But Gestapo??? What is this knucklehead thinking?
One last thing, this suit doesn't look AT ALL like it's from the 30's to me.

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Just another case of someone not knowing what he has,..or has not.
Here's a relevant video,.... ;)
[video=youtube;7cZ9DOdAoME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cZ9DOdAoME&feature=s2l[/video]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points