Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I did a thing

Viking752

Practically Family
Well, I as with most things I find interest in I research and study and scour until I find my personal grail. I have worn leather jackets since my teen years which has been a long minute and have always bought and sold many to find the right ONE. So today the jacket I have been watching and studying and obsessing over came down in price into my upper level of comfort and the Buy It Now took over. It checked the boxes that were important to me, Horse hide, USA made motorcycle style jacket. The Black Stallion by Legendary USA which is a special run that Schott built for them. Now I wait…. 740DA694-FD0D-4C3C-AC88-92FC0EC8AB6A.jpeg 22284EB8-A758-4EFC-AB13-713811FB6222.jpeg 6454EDAF-984C-452D-B0D1-5A3BE4F45E49.png

roadking04

Practically Family
That was the first jacket that I longed for when I started this hobby. My pre lounge days. I never got the stallion, but I always loved that shiny horsehide. Post more pics when you get it, if you can. Would love to see more of this jacket.

Viking752

Practically Family
That was the first jacket that I longed for when I started this hobby. My pre lounge days. I never got the stallion, but I always loved that shiny horsehide. Post more pics when you get it, if you can. Would love to see more of this jacket.
Will definitely post pics. Looking forward to getting my hands on it as I have never owned horsehide of any type.

Sweet jacket. The Legendary hide is great. Breaks in super grainy. Substantial yet feels lighter than other hides. Easy to wear. Nice find.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk