Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I Found A Hat Shop In Tucson, Arizona!

Tom-n-Perris

Vendor
I recently made a trip to Tucson, Arizona. I had only a couple of hours to do a little sight seeing. I decided to look up in the yellow pages to see if there was at least one Hat Shop that hopefully offered some real to goodness hat services. The type we all look for when our lids need a little TLC like cleaning, re-blocking, ribbon replacement and sweat band replacement. Eureka I found one in the little time that I had to sight see while I was in Tucson.

The place is called Arizona Hatters. I ended up staying almost two hours talking with the woman who was working at the place. I found out that they do clean and re-block hats and she was the one who does all of the work on the hats. The store mostly sells cowboy hats but they do have a limited selection of fedoras. I just happen to have my camera with me and I was able to take some pictures to share with everyone on the FL. Here they are and I hope you all enjoy them.:D

DSCF0796_2.jpg

DSCF0800_2.jpg

DSCF0798_2.jpg

DSCF0799_2.jpg

DSCF0802_2.jpg

DSCF0803_2.jpg

DSCF0804_2.jpg

Tom-n-Perris

Vendor
indycop said:
Cool pics! Did you teach her about some panamas?:D

I did ask her if she would work on Panama Hats. She replied No Way to hard to work with :eek: I send them down to Bisbee. Then she added that she didn't have any Panama blocks. But the shop did have some Cuenca Panama Cowboy hats.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Tom-n-Perris said:
I did ask her if she would work on Panama Hats. She replied No Way to hard to work with :eek: I send them down to Bisbee. Then she added that she didn't have any Panama blocks. But the shop did have some Cuenca Panama Cowboy hats.
That is something I would like to see as opposed to the paper straw cowboy hats.

ken100

Familiar Face
nice to see

So nice to see hat shops from around the joint, nice workshop, artisans doing there stuff, also good to here people saying that something is beond their skill set and sending to an expert, gives me a nice secure feeling.
Ken

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR