Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I had a fight with my wife tonight....

casper

New in Town
My wife and I had a difference of opinion.

I'm not sure why? :cool:

motorbike.jpg

Casper

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
Laugh now, fellas, but know this: sooner rather than later, cuckolded women almost always figure out that their men are cheating on them ... but most cuckolded men remain blissfully unaware that their women are doing the same, sometimes for years.

Justin B

One Too Many
Oddly though, women are not the only ones who think this way. A friend of mine is firmly convinced that I am going to steal his girlfriend (who works in my office) at any given moment. I think we're going to have to have a serious "talk" in the near future as it's starting to get on my nerves.

casper

New in Town
Oddly though, women are not the only ones who think this way. A friend of mine is firmly convinced that I am going to steal his girlfriend (who works in my office) at any given moment. I think we're going to have to have a serious "talk" in the near future as it's starting to get on my nerves.

Your friend sounds highly insecure Justin B

Assuming you have no interest in your friends girl, you could make it very clear that she holds no attraction for you, indeed if you have a girl friend well, that should solve that particular problem; if you don't have a girl friend obtain a willing female accomplice and make sure he sees you and she looking suitably intimate together so he has no worries. :eeek:

Casper

Flicka

One Too Many
If this is meant to be gender stereotypical, I'm apparently not a woman, nor have I ever dated a man.

Interesting.

Gene

Practically Family
If this is meant to be gender stereotypical, I'm apparently not a woman, nor have I ever dated a man.

Interesting.

I'm not a man either, I suppose. Yes I own motorcycles, no I am not a weekend warrior who polishes chrome all day, nor do I have a closet full of Harley riding gear. Nor do I get upset when my bikes don't run, fixing them is half the fun.

Modern gender stereotypes have no place here in a vintage forum. Especially unfunny ones. Let's all just go watch King of Queens and beer commercials while we're at it. My wife can bring the real men snacks while we watch football....

Drappa

One Too Many
I'm not a man either, I suppose. Yes I own motorcycles, no I am not a weekend warrior who polishes chrome all day, nor do I have a closet full of Harley riding gear. Nor do I get upset when my bikes don't run, fixing them is half the fun.

Modern gender stereotypes have no place here in a vintage forum. Especially unfunny ones. Let's all just go watch King of Queens and beer commercials while we're at it. My wife can bring the real men snacks while we watch football....

Thank you for this :)
This is about as funny (and appropriate) as jokes about blondes.

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well I agree that it is all about gender stereotypes. BUT Jokes are often simple and stupid because that's just how they work.
It's a difference if you laugh about the pun or if you really agree. It works better in real life. Usuall you can tell if the joke-teller is a total ass or just fooling around.

PS: According to the joke I am not a real man too. :rolleyes:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Laugh now, fellas, but know this: sooner rather than later, cuckolded women almost always figure out that their men are cheating on them ... but most cuckolded men remain blissfully unaware that their women are doing the same, sometimes for years.

Geez, you mean the guy was sleeping with his motorcyle? Bummer! (lol)!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Now that is a sad deal...however, if this person wants you to "pay a price" for activity you are not actually doing, (i.e. snorking around for his Gal), then geezo whiz bang, go for it! I would, (if I were single)!

Edward

Bartender

Is it you he doesn't trust, or is that merely a comfortable projection of his mistrust of her?

Interesting.

Ha.... pretty much what I thought too.

Hell Man...if my bike wouldn't start...I'd be damned depressed,too. Especially if I had layed out my favorite black T....and already had my HD riding boots on. My chrome always has a mirror shine..and I'd rather ride than piddle with a wrench any day. Happily...my bike always starts..and the wife is on the back..and we're both grinning ear to ear...and I ain't jokin. ;)

I haven't gotten my cycle license yet, so I'm stuck polishing chrome all day long!

Hell Man...if my bike wouldn't start...I'd be damned depressed,too. Especially if I had layed out my favorite black T....and already had my HD riding boots on. My chrome always has a mirror shine..and I'd rather ride than piddle with a wrench any day. Happily...my bike always starts..and the wife is on the back..and we're both grinning ear to ear...and I ain't jokin. ;)

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up

Yes, because in the Golden Era, men and women were absolute equals, and stereotypes were a kind of three dimensional photograph.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch