Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I put some hats on Ebay

Darrell2688

A-List Customer
Hello Fedora Fans,

I posted 5 of my hats on Ebay on Friday 14th. and over the weekend I sold one of my hats. The brown hat with the worn look sold first which surprised my, I thought that my Granite Gray Fedora would be the first to sell. There a number of watchers right now, some have contacted me asking questions about my work and asking if I make hats, or in their words if I am a hatter? Just in case you want to take a look here is the Ebay link:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?item=305023215883&rt=nc&_ssn=dwb4926&LH_BIN=1

Thank you for your time,
Have a Great Week,
Darrell

Darrell2688

A-List Customer
Well my Ebay sales have went pretty good, I have one western style holster and belt left and 3 hats, I will be doing some work on the 3 hats before I list them again. I think that I have the option to relist after this weekend. I was surprised by the hats that sold first, but happy with the results of everything that did sell. I did get a few people that want me to make hats for them, something like that is hard to do on Ebay.

Darrell2688

A-List Customer
Well my Ebay sales have went pretty good, I have one western style holster and belt left and 3 hats, I will be doing some work on the 3 hats before I list them again. I think that I have the option to relist after this weekend. I was surprised by the hats that sold first, but happy with the results of everything that did sell. I did get a few people that want me to make hats for them, something like that is hard to do on Ebay.
I sold my western style smoke gray Justified hat last night, I shipped it out this morning on the way to L.A. California. I have two hats left to sell and working on two hats to list. I may have to come up with a name for my hats after all?

Darrell2688

A-List Customer
I just posted a fedora on Ebay, has the well worn look to it, 1-1/2" vintage brown Grossgrain ribbon. I am going to post some more hats as time allows, waiting on 2 more granite fur felt hat blanks to be delivered. I have one on a block now and a black hat on a 58cm block that I need to finish, over the weekend and maybe get it in the mail on Monday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner