Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I revised my jacket design, any input is welcome

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
The story is,
I made two jacket designs previously, and now I tried to "upgrade" my first design which was the "tamer" of the two, with elements of the second design that I love.
My younger brother asked me to design a jacket where we would ask the jacket maker (we went for our previous jackets) to make
and then he would try to auction it on ebay only one at a time maybe even different from one to another as I probably upgrade the design whenever I come up with new ideas, but at least it could help us with making design and funding the sample since I love to experiment, just as a side project, also the sizes are probably my size (36) or his (38) so we could test the fit and proportion during the making.

Anyway... probably this jacket is old news since I wear it so often when posting pics here, but at least here is my re-drawn design concept I spent my last saturday sitting on it.
gambar-jaket1-small.jpg
leather would be cow 1.5mm finished/ pigmented black dyed through all the way black
thinner than my own which was 1.8mm and a bit too thick for general purpose I guess (although I love it)
any input / question is appreciated :D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana