Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

!! I want this house..... !!

Interesting that it is photographed devoid of furnishings. Over here, the real estate agent would likely have "staged" such a place before putting it on the market.

I understand why it appeals to you. Tons of potential there, once a person sees past that wallpaper and wall-to-wall carpeting.

Gotta wonder what the backstory is with this place. It's sitting vacant, and there's obvious damage to the ceiling in the living room. I can see the buyer immediately sinking tens of thousands into it before moving in.

Last edited:

HOP UP

Vendor
Id have to say that 100K would be needed to do the job right/justice- id LOVE to buy this place and restore it properly as a project.

If I was flush, Id buy this in a heartbeat. :D

Besides, it would give me somewhere era correct to park my 47 Chevy HAHA !! :eeek:

Rat

Rathdown

Practically Family
Interesting... but with a lousy floor plan. I suspect it's more of a '50s "modern" house rather than a pukka Art Deco period house.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Million Dollar View

Be carefull what you wish fore! My dream house just came up for sale, what you see is basically what you get, it isn't very deep, just wide. The floor plan is lousy, with a complete bath with claw foot tub on the first floor, and shower on the second. No real room for much of a garage out back, without taking most of the yard. But, as you can see, it has that million dollar view!
687975_1.jpg
ldd8d1043-w1x.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points