Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I will gone for awhile...father just died

moustache

Practically Family
Oh what a delight to see so many well wishers from my extended family here!! Thanks ever so much for the kind words.
Mom will be in an interesting position as she never worked her whole life (other than raising us kids-thats a full time job) and she will probably only receive widows benefits from the Social security people.Hard to say what will happen with her Medicaid,etc.And she is already disabled and has no other income.
Us kids are not wealthy at all and already are feeling the pinch afterthe funeral arrangements and other items needing paid right now.
But time will tell. Hopefully she will get to stay in the house.Might be a struggle.

Regards,

Jim

mtechthang

One of the Regulars
Deepest sympathies

Jim- Please accept my condolences on your loss. We lost our father to an fall two years ago and I know this is an awful time for your family. Give yourself plenty of time to come to grips and be with your family. Take care.
Tim

jayem

A-List Customer
I'm sorry for your loss, and will keep you and your family in my prayers.
I, too, lost my father very unexpectedly some years ago, so I know how it feels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21