Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

glamour-girl

One of the Regulars
cherry lips, did you mean laverne ??? (my favorite...)
laverne.jpg

Grant Fan

Practically Family
LocktownDog said:
Is it just me? Or is it truly ridiculous to compare celebrity pics to the ladies here? I have yet to see one (no matter how beautiful) that can really hold a candle to the women of the Lounge. You are all stunning.

*** rousing applause for the room ***

aww thank you so much that is very nice of you to say.

GoldenEraFan

One Too Many
I don't think I look like any Golden Era celebrity. One of my classmates back in highschool told me I reminded them of Marlon Brando. I think the closest I look to anyone from the Golden Era is my grandfather and my great grandfather.

Me
P5051189.jpg

My grandparents circa 1951 (To everyone who loves fedora's, my grandfather told me the fedora he was wearing in this photo was beige.)
GrandmaandGrandpa19512.jpg

My great grandfather circa 1924
GreatGrandfather2.jpg

Missy Hellfire

One of the Regulars
I don't really see a likeness either, I am just repeating what my friend said. I think that perhaps the only real similarities between the wonderful Miss Bow and myself are perhaps a similar hairstyle (thick and curly and not visible on my avatar) and a love of black eyeshadow!

Shirin

A-List Customer
December said:
What a great thread!

I look like different people in different pictures.

Does anyone want to throw one out there?

If you can post a good quality photo without the glasses, and make sure your head isn't tilted too much, I think I can come up with someone.;)

Laura Chase

One Too Many
Some of you guys are so sharp at spotting likeness! I was impressed that you found someone who looks spot on like Shirin! I would love to know who I look like but I don't know which photo to post because I tend to look very different from photo to photo.

Shirin

A-List Customer
Laura Chase said:
Some of you guys are so sharp at spotting likeness! I was impressed that you found someone who looks spot on like Shirin! I would love to know who I look like but I don't know which photo to post because I tend to look very different from photo to photo.

Just put up a clear photo, one where your face is not leaning one way or another. Smiles are helpful too. I'll find someone for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points