Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

kittypackard

Familiar Face
Shirin said:
Van Johnson maybe?
vanjohnson.jpg

Oh! Well spotted! You've certainly got the Van Johnson jawline!

kittypackard

Familiar Face
3633174229_7903d8e864.jpg

(This was a toga party!)
2350937778_7eca408153.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Well, my little gorgeous magpie! Judging by the fresh-face full portrait that you posted of yourself? I am most decidedly certainly leaning towards the impossibly pretty Linda Darnell...

linddarnell.jpg

Eyemo

Practically Family
Eyemo said:
Taken on Saving Private Ryan... Yes, it's a few years old..But I'm not a big fan of having my picture taken..:rolleyes:

SeimononthesetofSPR.jpg

I have no idea if I look like anyone apart from that "actor" playing the part of the combat cameraman in Band of brothers...

:) :) :) thanks...

Shirin

A-List Customer
Do have any pictures not like the ones you've posted? Something just full front face, like Lauras, yours are really hard to work with.Sorry!Can Re-post sweetie?.:eek:

*Schatzi* said:
Diamondback, u are a sweetie! :)
I dunno, you'd probably think otherwise if you saw me at work (in my field, we all hope that "the office" never calls)... and I'm definitely a terminal flirt, but thank you.:) And you certainly picked an apt handle, 'cause you really do look like a treasure... Mostly German ancestry, perhaps? (You and that dirndl are a natural pair... like you were made for it as much as it for you.;) )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112