Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you were a Rat Pack memeber?

daggerlee

New in Town
I know one distinction of Sinatra was that he wore hats with stingy brims, so probably no brims over 2". I think the stingiest he ever wore was 1 1/8" or 1 1/4", not sure. I know he did wear a nice Blue Cavanaugh, which was about 1.75-2", from a book I have.

Other things that come to mind are close fitting suits, natural shoulders even? I know they loved to wear tuxedos, so a really nice tux would be appropriate.

Bogie1943

Practically Family
Well, I dunno about that boy, so many choices, but in the words of a good friend of mine (Dean) "your not drunk if you can lay on the floor without holdin on". OKAY in all seriousness now, well starting with clothes. I mean I would have to go with more 30's styles as I always do. I mean for me, the only thing cool about the 60's was the fact that the pack was still making the rounds. I am not a big fan of 60's clothes, yuck, but it did not matter, Frank Dean and Sammy always looked cool. I mean, if you were in the pack, you had the best of the best all around. Knowing Frank, he always had the best, his parties and events were always the tops. God I miss them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points