Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you were candy....

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
What would you be? Box of fancy candy, candy bar, hard candy....or?

I would have to think Whitman's Sampler box. I tend to be sweet to a lot of people in my Family and friends.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
What would you be? Box of fancy candy, candy bar, hard candy....or?

I would have to think Whitman's Sampler box. I tend to be sweet to a lot of people in my Family and friends.

Well, I do tell the ladies in my life that I can't go out in the rain, because, I'm so sweet I might melt! Of course, they all believe me. :D

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
Id' be one of those curious mustard coloured Spangles that were of an unrecognisable flavour and went completely out of fashion about 30 years ago.

P.S. Internet research tells me they were in the 'Old English' spangles tube and were supposed to be treacle flavour. They didn't taste of treacle.
81df7809cb82712be72200d92c68cdd1.jpg

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
A liquorice allsort or possibly a Mackintosh's Egg and Cream depending on the time of day you meet me.

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Whenever someone says they like me, I'm always half convinced that they're either lying or deluded, so I'll say Necco Wafers.

I actually really like the waffers. Except for those weird ones that are supposed to be chocolate. Just no. They taste like a bad imitation of horrible chocolate. When is a bad copy of the real life bad thing you know it's time to quit. ;)

GHT

I'll Lock Up
My wife is like a box of Belgium chocolates: Beautiful, seductive.........................expensive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto