Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you're a smaller size, here's a cool Tauber's CR cheap...

Chevalier

One of the Regulars
I just sold a Taubers I found here locally. It was a smaller size, too. It had the old style label. It has made me a little obsessed with learning about the leather industry here in the SF Bay “back in the day”. Any idea why so many watchers but only one bid? I also wish I had done more research before the sale to be sure I sold it to someone who appreciated it.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I just sold a Taubers I found here locally. It was a smaller size, too. It had the old style label. It has made me a little obsessed with learning about the leather industry here in the SF Bay “back in the day”. Any idea why so many watchers but only one bid? I also wish I had done more research before the sale to be sure I sold it to someone who appreciated it.

The only issue jacket had was the size.

Chevalier

One of the Regulars
Ah ok, it explains why so many people watched it but no one bid. In retrospect, I wish I could have sold it through this forum. I wanted it to go to someone who would really appreciate that it is a piece of history!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk