Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I'm a horrible Kansan ... I think

Sam Craig

One Too Many
I hate to admit it, but I don't know if there is a hat store in Topeka, Kansas, even though it has been my state capital for my entire life here on Earth.

I have tried to work through the Internet.

I have even complained to the Topeka Chamber of Commerce because they make it so difficult to find out about shopping in their community.

Maybe there is a hat store, but it only sells those gray homburgs that the fat-cat politicians wear.

I don't know.

But any insight would be appreciated.

Sam

caul

New in Town
I hate to admit it, but I don't know if there is a hat store in Topeka, Kansas, even though it has been my state capital for my entire life here on Earth.

I have tried to work through the Internet.

I have even complained to the Topeka Chamber of Commerce because they make it so difficult to find out about shopping in their community.

Maybe there is a hat store, but it only sells those gray homburgs that the fat-cat politicians wear.

I don't know.

But any insight would be appreciated.

Sam

I live in Baldwin CIty, KS and there's no hat shops around here! I know there's one at Crowne Center, in Kansas City. That's the only one I know of around here. I think there might be some higher end men's clothiers that may carry hats. Up in St. Joseph, MO, there is a Stetson outlet store, I may have to drive up there and see what they have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points