Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I'm new to the FL and found it a great resource for my new Aero!

westportrich

One of the Regulars
Thanks to everyone on this robust forum! I just signed on to FL after finding it by chance while researching for a new leather jacket. I'm not a clothing expert by any stretch, just a guy in need of a real and special leather jacket. Long story short I ended up buying an Aero Half-Belt Long in brown horsehide. I made this choice after much research...most of it here on FL regarding sizing, lengths, colors, hides, etc. Bottom line: I got the perfect jacket for me...I F'ing LOVE it! haven't taken it off since receiving it in the mail last Friday. The one I chose was lightly used (on the verge of being broken in...newer jacket) and got it for $600 which based on research seemed more than fair. I feel like a million when I'm wearing it! Thanks again gang!

westportrich

One of the Regulars
image1.JPG

westportrich

One of the Regulars
Welcome. Search for the thread “The fedoral lounge effect.”
Read that and then either:
1. Leave and never return
2. Nail your wallet shut
3. Hold on tight, you’ll have 6 jackets this time next year.
When I read this I laughed it off...1 week later I have a second jacket!!!...This time a Johnson Leathers...In the mail now!!! You were right Homey!!!

LeFonque

One of the Regulars
That is a beauty. How long did it take for the jacket to mature like that? I am hoping to get my bootlegger to achieve that look. Several years? Any trick to speed up the process?
The sound of another fish on the line being reeled in! Get away while you can. Being here can be very harmful to the wallet ask my wife... this can also be followed by ALJD (Aquired Leather Jacket Deficiency) this can become fatal.

Solo

Familiar Face
That is some skill. I am tempted to put some dirty motor oil on my jacket and roll on the garage floor. Is that also considered TFL effect?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner