Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

In praise of Todd's Costumes..

Hugh Beaumont

One of the Regulars
Just finishing up assembling my Screen accurate Indy costume (is it really a costume?).

Received Todd's Indy pants today and in one word... INCREDIBLE.

These slacks have all the vintage qualities I love. High waist, great vintage twill, retro loops, great color.

I know there are a lot of Indy fans on the forum but you don't have to wear them as a costume. They are great vintage every day slacks. I highly recommend them.

Just finishing up assembling my Screen accurate Indy costume (is it really a costume?).

Received Todd's Indy pants today and in one word... INCREDIBLE.

These slacks have all the vintage qualities I love. High waist, great vintage twill, retro loops, great color.

Lot's of praise on COW as well. Might want to post some of the gotchas for ordering...seems it confused many with "actual" sizing...

Hugh Beaumont

One of the Regulars
Yes..I was confused too. I ended up measuring the waist of some of my regularly worn pants and got a happy medium. Todd said that they are sized "actual"..like real dress slacks. Evidently the size you buy off the shelf is misleading (intended to make you feel skinnier than you are). I normally wear a 36x32, but in actual size I guess I wear a 38x32 so I ordered a 38x32. They fit PERFECTLY.

So, saying all of that, order a waist size two up from your normal waist size. Length should be the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto