Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Indian Ranger Aero Leathers Black Italian Horsehide Vicenza 1947 model

yetimcreynolds

A-List Customer
Yes those are merely cosmetic snaps. I admit that this bothered me at first when I was ordering it but the more I thought about it it’s sort of added to the kitch of this jacket. That along with the miss matched hardware of brass and silver. It also has the throat latch that hangs from the collar that conceals underneath if you’d like it too. It has a button on the other side to actually latch it. Overtime idiosyncrasies are what drew me to it. All in all I’d say if you’re looking for a unique piece that has a few stand out qualities from the normal look this might be the jacket for you. Thanks for your interest in it and all my best to you friend!

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
By the way all, thank you all for your comments and encouragement on this post. After much consideration I’ve decided to go ahead and keep the Indian ranger! I’m going to wear it and own it! All my best to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m still smarting from missing out on one of these at auction a year or two ago.
I don’t want for any other jackets besides what i’ve gotten but....if i did it would be this one and a Lost Worlds equivalent.
Good keep!!
B

olworthers

A-List Customer
By the way all, thank you all for your comments and encouragement on this post. After much consideration I’ve decided to go ahead and keep the Indian ranger! I’m going to wear it and own it! All my best to you!

Great news!!!

yetimcreynolds

A-List Customer
Since you've decided to keep this, any chance we can see some fit pics?

Here you go, y’all
34b230cc053201c49c38380cae41d2d3.jpg
3337c3af7808738771ed9015e6dbafab.plist

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana