Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Information requested on this obscure leather jacket

I'm curious to know if anyone around these parts is familiar with the brand Llad leathers. Based in my home town of Chicago and presumedly long gone, I stumbled across this jacket while nervously watching my Cubbies tie up the series last night. The leather looks pretty decent, all Talon zips...looks to be a 70's biker jacket/simplified perfecto deal. The price was right and I couldn't resist. If anyone out there has any info on these guys I'd love to hear it.
Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 8.31.13 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 7.59.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 8.26.25 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 7.59.53 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 7.59.42 AM.png

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Nothing to add apart from that I agree with your dating (but it doesn't take a detective to arrive at that haha). Really dig the clean design (and color)

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
A neat clean jacket that fits you well. Whats not to like and nice not to have those small pockets on the front. What do you keep in yours? keys, coins, condoms?

A neat clean jacket that fits you well. Whats not to like and nice not to have those small pockets on the front. What do you keep in yours? keys, coins, condoms?
It only had the two handwarmers, they are small but nice in that they are leather lined. Probably just keys:)

Ton, that's a really awesome jacket. Is the beret next? XD

Seriously, perfect fit. It's a great jacket. Looks so well tailored. I wish any Schott Perfecto would fit half as good as this. Clean, simple, with all the features MC jacket needs, even though motorcycling might not have been a priority with this maker, if the catalog is to be taken as any indication.

Ton, that's a really awesome jacket. Is the beret next? XD

Seriously, perfect fit. It's a great jacket. Looks so well tailored. I wish any Schott Perfecto would fit half as good as this. Clean, simple, with all the features MC jacket needs, even though motorcycling might not have been a priority with this maker, if the catalog is to be taken as any indication.
Yeah I'm thinking M/C weren't the priority here LOL. Dear God if I ever end up in a leather beret...something's gone horribly wrong. (Not that there's anything wrong with that:)). I'm sure this jacket had a very colorful past!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
That's an awesome find Tony! No idea and never heard of that maker, like so many others, long gone these days. Wear it and enjoy! :)

Found this too:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot