Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
That's a great color and it compliments the inner label perfectly.

Agreed! It's a subdued Russet that's a little more neutral than other traditional Russet tones...

Here's a beautiful Aero Dustbowl in Tumbled CXL FQHH that we have up for sale on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/181741659636?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Aero Dustbowl Tumbled Brown CXL FQHH front smaller version.jpg

Aero Dustbowl Tumbled Brown CXL FQHH back smaller version.jpg

Aero Dustbowl Tumbled Brown CXL FQHH front zipper smaller version.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
We have one lone jacket left from our recent Vanson Daredevil delivery--a size Medium Daredevil with a red floral liner that is available for immediate delivery!

If you are interested, you are welcome to contact us directly, or you can check out our ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171792255580?var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

We do still have fit jackets available for most sizes XXS to XXL for the Daredevil, so if you have any questions or want to get fitted for a Daredevil, contact us at info@thurston-bros.com!

Vanson Daredevil 1.jpg

maxutilperusd

New in Town
Are the tartan linings a bit more warm than the cotton? I live in Los Angeles where it's sunny 75% of the year and I sweat easily. I like the interesting patterns and colors on the tartans but I'm worried it'll be too hot for me.

DougC

Practically Family
Orange County? I'm pretty sure cotton will be your friend. Wool lining would cook you...but, I'm from Texas. Heat here is different that LA.

I had an Aero FQHH MC jacket with cotton drill lining and sold it on after wearing it on the bike during very chilly Indiana spring and fall nights. It led me to believe that this lining was most likely the coolest for a leather jacket. It seemed that lining breathed more than most and let the heat out more effectively than most others rather than insulating. Plus it seemed very durable.
HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points