Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Insurrection/ThurstonBros

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thedi's cafe' racers have turned out great! Please contact us at (206) 550-3545 to get your new Thedi cafe' racer in time for Fall!

ThediLeathers.jpg

ThediCafeRacer2.jpg

ThediLeathers1.jpg

ThediLeathers3.jpg

ThediLeathers6.jpg

*Thedi cafe' racers are available with and without quilting, and in a variety of hides, INCLUDING SUEDE and FRONT QUARTER HORSEHIDE!

Last edited:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Vanson House Jackets are once again in stock!

VansonModelB_zpsab064eaf.jpg

Also, Insurrection/Thurston Bros. has 11 October Aero production slots left available for North American customers...beat the Fall rush and get your custom Aero flight, Aero utility, or Aero motorcycle jacket by late October/early November!

wdw

One Too Many
pauleway, I hope we get to see some fit pics, as I like the look of that one.

Luckily Aero's waiting list is so long it means no impulse buys, or I would probably have had that already.

Edward

Bartender
pauleway, I hope we get to see some fit pics, as I like the look of that one.

Luckily Aero's waiting list is so long it means no impulse buys, or I would probably have had that already.

Psst: there's always the sale page.... :smokin:

wdw

One Too Many
Psst: there's always the sale page.... :smokin:

True, but I'd rather pay a bit extra to get exactly what I want.

Surely we Brits could come to some arrangement with Insurrection to get on their quick deliveries? An extra profit contribution offset by no transatlantic delivery charges, maybe. That way we both win.

6 months is mental...

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Christine Harley from Aero has set me up perfectly for Fall! We have a lot of our customers asking about Aero jackets for women...I can't recommend Aero's A-1 enough...the fit is casual and a lot of fun for women!

CarrieA-1_zps5620d0ab.jpg

Ross817

New in Town
Thanks...now I just need to break it in! ;)

This customer traveled half way around the world and made a visit to our Seattle shop...he loves his new Aero Sonoma Cafe' Racer in Horween C/X Black Front Quarter Horsehide!

AeroCafeRacer_zps8ae61534.jpg

Carrie, is this and off the rack Sonoma? or an order? I like the chest zippers.

Thanks,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112