Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Fanch, I am currently in the Marines stationed in North Carolina.

I had a great deal of contact with USMC pilots years ago when I served as a US Naval flight surgeon. Thanks again for your service! Semper Fi!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Great week at Insurrection/Thurston Bros.!

Four of our customers decided to purchase their fit jackets, so we currently have SIX spots left for custom Aero orders for May production! Please call (206) 550-3545 to place your custom Aero order!

Some fun photos from the last week...

Aero C/X Steerhide Cafe' Racer
TeoAeroCafeRacer12_zps0e40f36b.jpg

Aero C/X FQHH Cafe' Racer
AeroIanHunter_zpscac34ed6.jpg

Backfire Moto!
Backfire11_zps7f0ae64e.jpg

Ben of TFL in an Aero C/X Steerhide Maxwell
BenMaxwellAero3_zpsb235fbcc.jpg

Vintage Brimaco...one of the oldest we've ever seen!
CarrieBritishCyclejacket_zps2d838273.jpg

wdw

One Too Many
Now that the Aeromarine's been announced to great appreciation, will that be available in May too?

I sense a rush of US orders coming, especially with the fast delivery. :)

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
I like the clean look of the Maxwell, which could even be worn with slacks, dress shirt and tie to the office.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
We currently have FOUR spots left for custom Aero orders for May production! Please call (206) 550-3545 to place your custom Aero order!

Also, we have a good amount of Aero Cafe' Racers and 1930s Slimfit Half Belts available for off-the-rack sales! Three days domestic shipping, seven to ten days international shipping!!!

*Order your new Aeromarine jacket today!

AeroCafeRacerFront_zps0a1b173e.jpg

AeroCafeRacerBack11_zpsed01ed04.jpg

Brown1930sHalfBeltAeroSteerhide11_zpsc70a0795.jpg

Brown1930sHalfBeltBackAeroSteerhide11_zps57c4d4d4.jpg

Last edited:

Sir Jacket

Practically Family
Carrie, let's have some more of those hot Maxwell shots! I suspect that jacket will do well.

Is the length that Ben is wearing it at the length you had in mind when you guys kocked the jacket up? I had in mind a short coat sort of thing.

SJ

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Carrie, let's have some more of those hot Maxwell shots! I suspect that jacket will do well.

Is the length that Ben is wearing it at the length you had in mind when you guys kocked the jacket up? I had in mind a short coat sort of thing.

SJ

We specify our Half Belts at 25-26 inches body length, which turns out pretty nice. The jacket Ben is wearing is a 25 inch body length... ;)

jack miranda

A-List Customer
And approx. how tall is Ben? If the jacket he is wearing is 25" body length, I'm guessing around 5'7"- 5'9".

(BTW, andy idea where he got his hat from?)

Hi, Jeff:
I'm 5'8", so you're right on with that. The hat comes from a small company in Oregon called Hat People. They have a website: hatpeople.com. Good folks.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Good news!

Aero Trade Week was a huge success and Insurrection/Thurston Bros. will, in all likelihood, take on more production slots for North American Aero customers. Effective immediately, this means an increased Aero production allotment for Insurrection/Thurston Bros. for the month of May! Aero is a company that prides itself on Golden-era design AND customer service, and Aero sees Insurrection/Thurston Bros. as an important relationship in extending a high level of customer service to a growing North American Aero client base. This level of customer service means that we offer warranty repairs, alterations, custom fittings, off-the-rack sales, fit guarantee, etc. to our own Aero customers.

In order for Aero production to be efficient and to keep wait times low, our Aero custom orders have to stay within the features that are unique to each Aero jacket style. Standard modifications are Insurrection/Thurston Bros. pattern options, arm length, body length, liner choice, hardware, interior pockets, hide selection and leather color. With 16 new Aero jacket styles just announced (and many more styles in development!), this is an exciting time for Aero, Insurrection/Thurston Bros., and both new and returning North American Aero customers!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points