Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Interest Check: Good Wear Sz 42 Brown Cowhide Rough Wear A-2

HorseHide

One of the Regulars
It's been a long time since I've visited the Lounge and an even longer time since I've worn a few of my jackets. I'm planning on listing a few on eBay but if I can save on eBay fees and pass a good value on to a fellow Lounger that sounds like a win-win.

The first jacket I'm planning on listing is a size 42 Good Wear Leather Veg-Tanned Russet Brown aniline cowhide replica of a Rough Wear W535-AC-27752 Type A-2. John made this for an academy award winning actor (who subsequently didn't wear it ...), he got it back and sold it to me. I've worn it infrequently. I'm a pretty true size 40 in a suit (size 50 European sizing) and this is a close fit (not tight but no extra room for layering).

The original post from John's site is here: http://www.goodwearleather.com/pages/sale_rw_0007.html

I'm looking for a quick sale where I net $500 (you're paying for paypal fees, shipping, etc.).

PM me if you have any interest.

Thanks

bretron

Call Me a Cab
That's a hellova great deal.... Wish I had the loose change. Would need to liquidate a few things myself!

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Hello there, I am very bad with sizes, do you have the measures of the jacket soi can check if it will fit me?
That will be like what a large??

HorseHide

One of the Regulars
Any idea of shipping charges to El Paso?

I would assume somewhere in the $20-$25 range. I will ship either UPS or FedEx (with insurance, requiring a signature) and I am not looking to make a profit on shipping.

I'll take it, at $500 plus shipping--no PayPal fees. as long as the arms are 25" plus.

The measurements are included at the bottom of John Chapman's original listing provided by the link. If you are interested please PM me. Thanks

HorseHide

One of the Regulars
Hello there, I am very bad with sizes, do you have the measures of the jacket soi can check if it will fit me?
That will be like what a large??

Sorry, I didn't see this earlier question. This is much closer to a slim fit medium.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ