Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Interesting new Schott

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
I was on the schott site today eyeballing the leather deck jacket. I like the appearance of several of their current offerings. There is a Schott boutique right by my house. They have a good selection but not everything from the site (no leather deck jacket). Unfortunately their website photos are terrible so you can’t really get a fair assesment of the jackets.

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I plan to go down to manhattan this Thursday to check out the Elizabeth street store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

regius

Just left the Schott store. Tried on the button chore coat/carcoat, very nice actually, very tempted for $800. Their pattern is very neutral, not crazy low armhole like Aero or some originals, & not too slim-armed either. I was trying on with a thick carhartt hoodie. Then tried the new distressed D pocket bootlegger-thing, it’s also a halfbelt with a princess seam on the back. The body is a bit too long so are the sleeves. Otherwise looks nice. Tried their “sunburst”, in buffalo & horween steer. Both leathers are very nice. The fit of their halfbelt is very attractive that it tapers one at the belt, creating an athletic upper back contour from lateral view. The horween version is very very hefty, but don’t come in my size (XL).

regius

May I clarify, you have a jacket that has red plaid lining? & you want to find an appropriate piece of garment that goes under the leather jacket? Or a pair of pants? Normally the lining wouldn’t show unless you leave the jacket unzipped no?

Dumpster Diver

Practically Family
Hahaha...Yeah and Doc martins... I'd need a six foot purple and green mohawk to pull that style! I guess plain old Jeans work fine...Red isn't my colour though, Just because I'm a few pounds overweight. but I really like it still, I just wouldn't look good in it.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Just left the Schott store. Tried on the button chore coat/carcoat, very nice actually, very tempted for $800. Their pattern is very neutral, not crazy low armhole like Aero or some originals, & not too slim-armed either. I was trying on with a thick carhartt hoodie. Then tried the new distressed D pocket bootlegger-thing, it’s also a halfbelt with a princess seam on the back. The body is a bit too long so are the sleeves. Otherwise looks nice. Tried their “sunburst”, in buffalo & horween steer. Both leathers are very nice. The fit of their halfbelt is very attractive that it tapers one at the belt, creating an athletic upper back contour from lateral view. The horween version is very very hefty, but don’t come in my size (XL).

Where would you place the bison leather of the Sunburst weight-wise?

regius

It’s probably a 2.5oz, oil pull type bison, tumbled for sure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto