Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Iron Heart 21oz Selvedge Denim Straight Cut Jeans - Indigo IH-634S - Size 36 - 2 Pair

panerai4me

One of the Regulars
Iron Heart 21oz Selvedge Denim Straight Cut Jeans - Indigo
IH-634S - Size 36 - 2 Pair

Well I love these jeans and hate to let these go as I've spent some time breaking them in. Unfortunately, I've gained a few pounds and so I need to move up in size.

Pair #1 Tag Size 36
- Acutual Waist measurement 35.8
- Acutual Inseam measurement 34.5

Pair #2 Tag Size 36
- Acutual Waist measurement 35.8
- Acutual Inseam measurement 35

$375 for both including shipping. Call or text 804-366-1920
jeans1.jpg
jeans2.jpg
jeans3.jpg
jeans4.jpg
jeans5.jpg
jeans6.jpg

panerai4me

One of the Regulars
I’m 5-11” and was around 210 when I got these. They were a little on the snug side at that time. I’ve put on about 10 pounds and while I can still button them they are now too tight to be comfortable. I would say if your actually waist measurement is between 34-36 these should fit. Hope that helps.

Also, to the other poster, they were purchased about a year ago and have been washed a few times inside out on gentle with no spin and air dried flat.

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
thanks for info. I'm probably a size or two down then. I'm 6'0 185. The "stretch" afterwards is what throws me off I guess. Think you need to account for like an inch in the waist, so that's why I always hesitate. Expensive jeans to make a mistake, but if they fit, wow, great jeans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch