Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Iron Heart "Black Battle" Leather Jacket

thesuitelounge

New in Town
IRON HEART HORSEHIDE LEATHER JACKET - BLACK BATTLE EDITION - from Self Edge (where I bought it new for $1575):
This version of the beautiful Iron Heart horsehide jacket is exclusive to Self Edge. They took their regular jacket and added two zippered hand pockets, removed the side/rear zippered gussets, and of course added a brushed flannel lining. This jacket is perfect in every way, and is a welcome addition to Iron Heart's staple of well made gear.

SPECIFICATIONS
  • Chrome tanned horsehide from a tiny tannery in Himeji, the tanning capital of Japan
  • Two Zippered Hand Pockets
  • Heavy Flannel Lined
  • Action bi-swing pleated shoulders
  • 2 internal snap enclosure pockets
  • YKK two-way main zipper
  • YKK zippered gussets at cuffs
  • YKK zippered breast pockets
  • Snap mandarin collar
  • Made in Japan
MEASUREMENTS:
chest 38”
sleeve 24.5”
length 24.5”
shoulder 17”

$1000

IMG_2664.JPG
IMG_2665.JPG
IMG_2666.JPG
IMG_2667.JPG
IMG_2668.JPG
IMG_2669.JPG
IMG_2670.JPG
IMG_2671.JPG
IMG_2672.JPG
IMG_2674.JPG

thesuitelounge

New in Town
Thanks for the interest! There is no tagged size inside, but the real world measurements are listed above, so you will know exactly what you are getting. It kind of wears between how a typical size 36 and 38 would be (It's made in Japan so even the sizing numbers/measurements that appear on Self Edge's site for this jacket do not really match typical "small-medium-large" numbers). I would say if you are normally a "small" it would be a good fit, which is how I bought it. If you have any more questions/want to send me your email address I will be happy to answer...thanks again!

ksozay

One Too Many
I would assume on a 38, the chest would measure 21".

Love the jacket but a bit too small for me unfortunately.

thesuitelounge

New in Town
Exactly what I meant - the listed sizing is a little misleading. I believe this lists on the website as a size "36" or "38" but the pit to pit measurement is more like 19.5". pics:

Attachments

• IMG_2709.jpg
    IMG_2709.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 995
  • IMG_2711.jpg
    IMG_2711.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 971

Powerband

Practically Family
As an owner of the IH version (basically the same jacket), I can tell you that it is worth every cent its asking price. It looks like it’s in stellar condition, so if it fits, grab this Iron Heart X Self Edge piece!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112