Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Irony and my ANJ4

BRJACKET

New in Town
Well, I finally got my ANJ4 in yesterday. I went with the Cockpit USA version. I would have liked to get the Eastman or Aero but the price difference was a little too steep. Maybe down the road I can step into one of those (I really would like an Irvin too). I got a size 50. The shoulders are slightly large but I am OK with that. The sleeve length is fine and I like the jacket length. The only negative is that I have a small waist and the jacket is baggy around the midsection. I know that this is supposed to be a snug military fit but I like jackets to be a little more loose. This one feels very comfortable. Hopefully it doesn't look too baggy. I guess my wife will let me know.

Now the irony. After a much colder than usual winter, the temperature has jumped to 60 degress here in North Carolina. I may have to crank the air conditioning at home just to put it on.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
A lot of your bigger sizes are cut for a different body type - on the assumption that anyone size 46 and up is a prize porker.

Have you pulled in the waist straps yet? They could even be repositioned if you need to really cinch it up.

BRJACKET

New in Town
I'm still new to the forum and haven't posted any pictures yet. I'll get some taken and figure out how to post. I'll be curious to see if people think it looks too big or if it looks acceptable. It is comfortable. I am going to tighten the straps.
Thanks
Bill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany