Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Irvin jacket pre -war model by aero leathers, new,size 44

paul814

New in Town
I'm selling my IRVIN Jacket, manufactured by Aero Leathers of Scotland, ; This is probably the most beautiful version, called "pre -war" with front and back only in 2panels, gorgeous color, with shearling inside in an awesome honey color; It is new, never worn (a gift, too small for me); everything works, the zips s are ok, the holding strap in the back of the neck is here; in a word, a wonderful piece, wearable each cold day!
On Aero leathers website, http: //www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php id = 106; you will have their price: 700 pounds, or 900 euros plus shipping costs! i'm asking more less for it
This model is size 44 or a size L
Feel free to contact me for further information.
You can find it for sale on Ebay, item number 281567599607, or that link : http://www.ebay.fr/itm/IRVIN-JACKET...tions_Militaria_Uniformes&hash=item418ebc9bf7

For international ebayers, i can ship worldwide, just touch me for shipping costs
$_57.JPG

Last edited:

paul814

New in Town
Hi
is this one of the new pattern jackets .?

what do you mean by " new pattern"? it 's the classical 2 pannels pre - war model, made by Aero Leathers , as close as possible to the original one; that Aero jacket, is , with the Eastman one, certainly the best repro you can find. you can see more pics on my ebay auction.

John Lever

One Too Many
what do you mean by " new pattern"? it 's the classical 2 pannels pre - war model, made by Aero Leathers , as close as possible to the original one; that Aero jacket, is , with the Eastman one, certainly the best repro you can find. you can see more pics on my ebay auction.

Ken and the team at Aero have recently revamped all the Irvin patterns to produce a better more representative reproduction of the wartime jackets.

paul814

New in Town
Ken and the team at Aero have recently revamped all the Irvin patterns to produce a better more representative reproduction of the wartime jackets.

not sure , but i think that one belong to them; it really looks close to the pre war original model

Revamp! maybe Aero then should also revamp their Website. The Irvins there look like made out of plastic.
Again, nice and cooperative people, but their models look far away from originals.
Hope someone considers, it helps for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn