Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is Aero Scotland closed this week?

Navin323i

Practically Family
Greetings Gents,

I seem to recall Amanda mentioning to me a while back that at some point in November they will be closed (forget for how long... possibly a week?).

Does anyone here know whether they are closed this week? I shot Amanda an email last week and one earlier this week and hadn't heard from her yet (usually she responds to me within a day or 2 at the most).

My Aero NYPD jacket is scheduled to arrive there this friday via UPS, so I'm hoping someone will be there at Aero to receive my jacket.

Thanks,
Navin

Justhandguns

Practically Family
I guess it is not this week. At least Amanda has just answered me about my specific questions earlier this morning since
I am planning to order another A-2 soon, probably the 40-3785, before Christmas. By the way, how long have you
guys been waiting?

HighandDry

A-List Customer
Yeah, I just corrosponded with Amanda earlier this week.

Wow, a jacket by Christmas! I was told 10 weeks, which turned to 6 months!

Navin323i

Practically Family
I guess it is not this week. At least Amanda has just answered me about my specific questions earlier this morning since
I am planning to order another A-2 soon, probably the 40-3785, before Christmas. By the way, how long have you
guys been waiting?

Thanks for the info... I guess I'll just call them tomorrow since I haven't heard from them via email.

Yes, ordered 27th August.

That's right... we both ordered our jackets the same day. Yeah, I'm still waiting for my jacket too.

Placed an order with Aero through Amanda on July 21.
Email from her last week noted it should be done "in 2-3 weeks".
Was originally quoted "8-10 weeks". (They had their 2 week summer vacation in there, so I figured 10-12 weeks.)
Looks more like it will turn out to be around 18-20 weeks...which is about what I had anticipated to begin with.

Last edited:

Aether

One of the Regulars
I ordered on 14th September and was told by Amanda "we're pretty busy, so about 10-12 weeks". Ever the optimist, I'm hoping for it before Xmas!

Chi-Town Co

Familiar Face
There was a message on the Aero webite a couple of weeks ago that they were closed for a week..

Thanks for the information on your orders.. I ordered the beginning of Sept and was told 10-12 weeks.. I've been waiting to read from Navin or Dav that they finally received their jackets because they ordered theirs about a week before me.. I'm trying to be patient but being this is my first Aero- I'm anxious!!

PaulC

New in Town
Hi Gents.
I ordered my LHB on the 27th August and called them a couple of weeks ago to see how it was going..i was told they hadn't started it yet but i was put on the 'asking for' pile.
Two weeks on and I got 'the' call today.Looking forward to getting home from work tomorrow evening even more than usual!

Flying Mariner

Familiar Face
Aero were indeed closed for a week in October.
I ordered a A2 jacket in September and was quoted 6-8 weeks. Whereas if I had ordered the civilian a2 or similar the wait would have been 10 - 12 weeks.
My last order this time last year actually arrived about 2 weeks earlier than quoted.
Fingers crossed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic