Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is this the worst 'Bay jacket ever?

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
The jacket isn't attractive to me, however the excel chart on detailed sizes is rather unexpected - and welcomed!

Edward

Bartender
This looks nasty. To be positive, though, fair play to them for usin a photograph of what is presumably their real product, unlike chancers like that "UQAAB WEARS" / "Buy_quality_uk" cowboy outfit on eBay who advetise their cheapo jobs with both names and photos stolen from Aero, with thier own logo clumsily superimposed over the Aero labels...

Part of me wants to buy it...to set it ablaze once it arrives. Of course, fit pics first.

You'd die from the toxic fumes! I expect black smoke, and a burning rubber-like smell.....

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hey, let's start a Sloan needs a " Bomber Fly Pilot Jacket" their name not mine, Go Fund Me page on the condition he needs to wear it everyday for a month then give a detailed jacket review with fit pic's. Lot's of fit pic's.
haha
He's an "outclass" kind of guy. The English on the site is what's remarkable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch