Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It's snowing in Reno!

The Reno Kid

A-List Customer
It's Saturday morning, May 27, Memorial Day weekend and it's snowing in Reno. I'm sure it will all be gone by 10am, but I need to have a long talk with the weatherman.

The Reno Kid

A-List Customer
It's not really typical, but...

I can remember one year when I saw snow on the ground here in every single month but July. I also remember driving from Reno to Carson City in Early June (35 miles, no drastic elevation changes) many years ago, and I had to pull over for a while because of white-out conditions.

It's been a weird year for weather in the Biggest Little City.

renor27

One of the Regulars
well still cold in Reno this morning

As the other lounger in Reno just want to say was sunny when I took the dogs to the park this morning now overcast. Was up @ Lake Tahoe in '98 or '99 working and had to wear my down winter coat on June 1st was snowing then too.
Got to love the weather on this side of the Sierra always windy some time hot, some times cold, some times snowly and then we do get rain to. A fun town with 4 season some times all in the same day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points