Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JAMES BOND JACKET: HARRINGTON STYLE: QUANTUM OF SOLACE: CUSTOM FEATURES

Big Steve

A-List Customer
CUSTOM QUANTUM OF SOLACE JAMES BOND 'HARRINGTON' STYLE JACKET WITH MATCHING FLANNEL LINING & LIGHT DISTRESSING ADDED: TALL ATHLETIC FIT SIZING

195 Shipping Included

For consideration is one custom James Bond 'Harrington' style jacket from the film Quantum of Solace. The jacket was commissioned by me and after receiving it I had my costume designer friend add some light distressing elements here and there throughout the jacket, to give it a slightly more 'worn in' and used appearance. As you can see from the pictures its nowhere near as beat up as the one in the picture with Daniel Craig, however, it does resemble a coat that has seen some light usage. Its a lighter weight coat and would be ideal as a fall/spring jacket (possibly winter depending on where you reside). I'm a tall and athletic built guy, so please refer to the measurements and specific coat details below:

• Quantum of Solace "Harrington" style jacket
  • European style dual zipper with added jump ring tab
  • 2 inner pockets (1 zipper, 1 opened)
  • 2 outer pockets with button closures
  • Light distressing for a more worn appearance
  • Buttoned throat latch, cuffs, and side adjusters
  • Length of Coat (back measurement) 31.5 inches - runs just a little longer in the torso than the one in the movie.
  • Chest: about 45-46
  • Bottom Waist measurement (1 button closed) about 44 inches
  • Sleeve 28.5 inches
  • Custom Blue themed flannel body lining to match coat
  • White cotton sleeve lining
  • IMPORTANT: This is a slimmer fitting style coat with higher cut arm holes and hugs the body closely.

This is a NICE light weight jacket and I just don't find that I wear it with any regularity, so the time has come for this piece to find a new home. It will be well received by the taller 00 agents out there OR for someone who just wants a nicely crafted jacket that has all the timeless features that aren't readily available at retailers today. Please review the measurements and features and if you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask. Please review the pictures for additional detail, and thanks for looking.
20190829_121205_resized.jpg
20190829_122625_resized.jpg
20190829_122703_resized.jpg
20190829_122732_resized.jpg
20190829_122810_resized.jpg
20190829_122821_resized.jpg
20190829_122926_resized.jpg
20190829_122954_resized.jpg
20190829_124034.jpg

Big Steve

A-List Customer
Price drop 175 shipped CONUS
Available for a new home and owner. Offers and trades always considered !!

Big Steve

A-List Customer
Bump for XMAS Sale...shoot me an offer, I'm always willing to entertain a negotiation of price or trade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk