Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Joel McCrea "Foreign Correspondent"

anselmo1

One of the Regulars
One of my favorite actors of all time is Joel McCrea. Thought he was outstanding in Alfred Hitchcock's "Foreign Correspondent". Notice the button collar shirt in this 1940 movie!

30942785_o.jpg

Novella

Practically Family
Joel McCrea is one of my favorites too. Foreign Correspondent isn't my favorite of his, but it's a very well done movie. I don't know if I've ever seen a Hitchcock movie I didn't like.

cap0903oa.png

Sunny

One Too Many
This is the only film of his I've seen. I liked it a great deal! It's great to see George Sanders, too. :eusa_clap

Incidentally, Joel McCrea starred in an old radio series called "Tales of the Texas Rangers," playing Ranger Jayce Pearson. It's a true-crime series, similar to Dragnet, but with more action. Horse and trailer are standard equipment for this Ranger. :D

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
The MUST-SEE Joel McCrea films are Preston Sturges' brilliant early 1940s comedies "Sullivan's Travels" and "The Palm Beach Story". If you haven't seen these yet... well, geez, I envy you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points