It's been two years since my last purchase, and I've been saving my pennies. This is the next hat I would like to get, Johnny's Brown fedora. Now I've read that it's a Borsalino, is that true?
1. Is it a vintage or current Borsalino?
2. If it's something current, what is the make/model etc, and does anyone have a good online dealer they can recommend? (no dealers that i've been able to find in my city)
3. If it's vintage, are there any good sites to likewise track one down?
4. Does the sizing differ from american sizing?
5. I've considered hiring Art Fawcett to recreate this hat for me, he did my last one and I couldn't be more please with the quality. But part of me wonders if having a hat from another maker would be fun too. Thoughts?