Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnnyphi Schobel listed on the Bay!

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
I've posted this hat on eBay, along with some fresh pics and a reduced price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330287281335&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=014

I won this from the NOS Johnnyphi auctions just recently, but I'm afraid it doesn't fit. I'm assuming it shrank a bit in storage, because it's wears more like a 7 3/8, not the 7 1/2 it's labeled as. It's in good enough shape to stretch (if desired), but I personally will not stretch a vintage lid.

Here's the auction thread;
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=35262

The felt on this hat is divine! I really wish it fit me. :( I gave the circular mark a light brushing and it's less visible. With more care, it looks like it will come out. Most bashes would conceal it, anyway.

Mahagonny Bill

Practically Family
anon` said:
I can't take it any longer. Can't stand to wait until pay day.

This place, alongside MyArmoury, will be the financial ruin of me! ;)
GAHHHHAAA! Ya beat me by an hour! I was going to snag it today! GRRRRRR:mad:

Seriously, Congratulations. Ya done good. You'll have to post pics when you get it.

anon`

One Too Many
Not-Bogart13 said:
Glad it was a member that got it! Want it open crowned, bashed, or sent to a hatter?

I'll have it out for you in a few days.
I just learned how to bash a crown the other day! So let's go with open crown, unless you need the clearance to package for shipping.

Mahagonny Bill said:
GAHHHHAAA! Ya beat me by an hour! I was going to snag it today! GRRRRRR

Seriously, Congratulations. Ya done good. You'll have to post pics when you get it.
To paraphrase Edward G Robinson, looks like that little man inside me was right! Pics shall be forthcoming =)

(If it's any consolation, I'm way out of money right now. Not in the best of shape to have done that, but whatcha gonna do, eh?) :D

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
You got lucky. I had to leave the house today on an unavoidable errand, so I stopped at the PO earlier than I expected. I would say give it 10 business days, or there abouts. You're gonna love this hat. It was painful to send it away. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925