Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnson Leather, Custom Jacket, size 44

Bighatlaw

One of the Regulars
I have for sale a Johnson Leathers of San Franciso custom jacket. I bought this jacket here on the forum from a gentleman in SF. He stated he had worn the jacket a couple times. I have not worn the jacket at all, except to try it on. It is a beautiful jacket with very soft leather. Nothing at all wrong with the jacket, just isn't my taste, and I'm addicted to my LW Buco. This jacket is best for a size 44, but see exact measurements below.

I spoke with Alan at JL about this jacket after receiving it. Alan told me that this was a custom order of several jackets that was done for a special unit for a Federal Law Enforcement agency here in the states. This one didn't get shipped and was sold as a one-off to the original buyer. I'm in fed law enforcement myself, and after hearing this several things about the jacket make sense to me. There are to slanted inside pockets "gun pockets" on either side. Behind the collar in the back is a small zippered pocket. Alan told me this was ordered as a hidden handcuff key pocket (great idea), but numerous things could be stashed in there in my opinion. I will post his original pictures and pictures I took tonight.

Specs:
-3.5 oz. Horween Overdyed Cow Hide Leather
-Hidden pocket on left side seam
-Hidden pocket under back of neck collar
-Bi-Swing back
-Heavy duty blacked out zippers w/ dual way front zipper
-Cotton lining on back and chest, cupro lining in sleeves

Measurements:

Chest 24"
Shoulders 19"
Length of back 26"
Sleeves 27"

Would like to see $650 plus shipping worldwide. Thank you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    479.3 KB · Views: 203
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    493 KB · Views: 166
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    458 KB · Views: 189
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    513.5 KB · Views: 199
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    500.1 KB · Views: 201

Bighatlaw

One of the Regulars
Original photos.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 157
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 151
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 149
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 158

avsmusic1

Familiar Face
I remember this jacket! What a beauty! This was infinitum's right?

Someone needs to grab this. As an FYI to those on the fence, I think Alan is having trouble sourcing this leather now so jump on it while you can. If it were a smaller size I would probably have already grabbed it.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Alan indeed does not have this leather in stock at the moment and cannot tell when he will have it again. The jacket looks great, I only wish it wasn't a half-belt. Gl selling it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112