Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnson Leather Dell-66 Made with the Beautiful Horween Chromexcel Horsehide Leather Sz. L (40/42)

revkev

One of the Regulars
Selling this almost Like new condition, horsehide leather jacket that was a semi custom purchase direct from Johnson Leather. I love this jacket but getting ready to move to a warmer climate (SoCal) and trying to lighten up the move.

This is a thick jacket made with 3.4 oz Horween Chromexcal Horsehide and is broken in about 30% . Was told it would take a couple of years of frequent wears for this to fully break in. I usually only wear it when I am on my motorcycle and owned it for about a year, but was gifted a Dainese jacket and that has been serving as my motorcycle jacket (which I do not ride enough). I do wear this leather for casual wear at times, but have a high rotation of leathers.

Some of the custom work I had done:
* Snap down collars
* Snap cuffs, 2 positions
* 2nd Inner pocket below main
* gusset delete
* back seam delete
* silky bronze lining
* softer cowhide for the armpits for easier articulations

Approximate Measurements:
Pit-to-Pit: 22"
Shoulder: 19"
Length: 25.25"
Sleeve: 25.5"

The jacket resides in a smoke and pet free home with multiple air purifiers running.

$695 +Shipping CONUS. Prefer Zelle from newer members, PPFF from established or +4% for GS. Thank you. Bay Area Face to Face welcomed.

IMG_3222.jpeg

IMG_3227.jpeg

IMG_3228.jpeg
IMG_3229.jpeg
IMG_3231.jpeg
IMG_3232.jpeg
IMG_3235.jpeg
IMG_3236.jpeg

IMG_3242.jpeg

I am 5'9, 175 lbs. Size 42 suit. 33/34 waist depending on manufacturer. Wear medium joggers. Sort of stocky in the shoulders...sadly sort of dad bodding and a beer belly is present too...but working on that.

Fit 2.JPG

Last edited:

revkev

One of the Regulars
I always worry when I buy preowned jackets online because no 2 people measure the same....for the most part.

I am willing to offer: $645 + Shipping and a 48 hour trial period. The clock starts at whatever the Tracking # Delivered timestamps. If it doesn't fit properly....ship it back in the same condition (on your dime). Please do not wear any cologne or Speedstick when trying on as this jacket only smells of cordovan .

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
I always worry when I buy preowned jackets online because no 2 people measure the same....for the most part.

I am willing to offer: $645 + Shipping and a 48 hour trial period. The clock starts at whatever the Tracking # Delivered timestamps. If it doesn't fit properly....ship it back in the same condition (on your dime). Please do not wear any cologne or Speedstick when trying on as this jacket only smells of cordovan .

That's a great idea!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner