Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

johnson leather

jon11

A-List Customer
Looking to sell two Johnson leather jackets both in Horsehide, Horween Vermont Expresso. Both in excellent condition but getting no wear. 1. is a M200 J, size 38" with zipped cuffs and breast pocket (all Talon zips. the price is £250. 2. is a Brakeman style jacket again in Horween leather Vermont Expresso, lined in a Harris Wool Tweed, it is 38/40" the price is £300. This is a vast saving from new and as I said both are in excellent condition. Postage at cost, and would prefer UK/Europe deal as I want no hassle with customs. Can work out how to post pictures, but you can email me at john.barr4@btinternet.com for pictures and size that way. thank you John.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Oh come on. I just picked up a Langlitz with my last savings and now this shows up one day later? If you consider trades, please let me know, otherwise good luck with the sale! This is awesome pricing for two outstanding jackets!

Oh come on. I just picked up a Langlitz with my last savings and now this shows up one day later? If you consider trades, please let me know, otherwise good luck with the sale! This is awesome pricing for two outstanding jackets!

I know, I was already crying today. And trust me, it's going to get a lot worse - or better, depends how you look at it.

jon11

A-List Customer
been asked re measurements, M200-J pit to pit 19.5, Shoulders 18" back of them, Sleeve 24", Back 24"
Car Coat, pit to pit 20", shoulders from back across 18", sleeve 24" Back 25"

Here are the photos of jon11's beautiful Johnson Leather jackets that he is selling. First is the Horween Vermont Expresso M200-J...

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender_1.jpg
FullSizeRender_2.jpg

Last edited:

jon11

A-List Customer
Really surprised no one went for these jackets, bearing in mind the quality and the very fair price. Thank you anyway fedoralounge for allowing me to show these jackets.

Edward

Bartender
I've been extremely pleased with the Johnson D pocket I picked up a few years ago. These look vdery nice indeed also - alas, too small for my corpulent form. I think you'll find most of us in these parts are just a little larger than a 38" would allow; lack of interest is, Im' sure, reflective more in sizing issues than anythin,g given Johnson's growing reputation.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Really surprised no one went for these jackets, bearing in mind the quality and the very fair price. Thank you anyway fedoralounge for allowing me to show these jackets.

I think its like @Edward said, its more likely due to the smaller size of the jackets than anything else.

They may have worked for me but it was bad timing. By the time you posted I had already ordered the Aero versions of both...a sheene and a work coat :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points