Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnson Leathers Cafe Racer (Custom) Size 44/46

Claybertrand

One Too Many
For your consideration, offering this black Johnson Leathers Custom Cafe Racer. This jacket is in excellent condition save for one (or a few) flaw(s). It has a small cluster of pin holes in the leather on the upper left chest (above the chest pocket) from the previous owner who apparently, liked him some pins :oops: (see photo). It's really in fine shape except for the pin holes and I was going to wear it as is or perhaps throw a vintage patch on it but the size is a little big for me now that I've lost weight:cool:.

This jacket was made by Johnson Leathers of San Francisco and it is a well constructed piece as is the case with most all Johnson Leathers items I have handled. There's a custom half "sliver" moon shaped slight extension added by Johnson Leathers to the back panel of this Cafe Racer making it slightly longer in the back than it would be otherwise (see photo). Heavy Duty Antique Brass YKK zippers all around and all function very smoothly. Black quilted lining is in great condition and the leather is in near perfect condition as well. It weighs 5.5 lbs.

Seems to me to be a modern size 44 but the size tag is missing so please see measurements for best indication of fit.

Measurements:
Pit to Pit: 23"
Shoulder to Shoulder: 20"
Sleeve Length-Shoulder Seam Straight down to end of Cuff: 25"
Back Length excluding Collar: 26.5"

Asking $135 Shipped (within U.S.)

Thanks for your interest.

Front View.JPG
Back View.JPG

Side View.JPG
Label.JPG
Spread Open.JPG
Liner Close Up.JPG
Outer Cuff Zip.JPG
Inner Cuffs.JPG
Back Leather Close Up.JPG
Pin Holes Close Up.JPG

stmike

One of the Regulars
I only wore this one a couple of times due to the warm climate here, so it's back up for sale at the same good deal I bought it for.
I'd say it fits like a 42.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider