Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just posted on ebay - my vintage tan Abercrombie & Fitch fedora size 7 3/4

schwammy

Familiar Face
Just posted this on ebay - it's a vintage tan fedora from Abercrombie & Fitch, their "Safari" model, with the old band removed and a new brown grosgrain ribbon put on in its place (the old one was moth-eaten). For you younger readers, this is not Abercrombie & Fitch in its current guise as a teen clothing hub, but rather from back in its heydey as a safari and adventure travel outfitter. Five-day auction only, but I will end the auction early if somebody on here wants to snap it up at the "Buy it Now" price of $250 plus $15 shipping. Sorry - didn't think of Fedora Lounge until after I had listed it, and then didn't know whether there would be any interest. It's really in very good condition, and I'm only selling it so I can afford to travel this summer. Thanks friends!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/13070396870...LX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1205

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko